How would you like to attend the Game Developers Expo in San Francisco?
Compete for a chance to attend the expo for free from Wednesday, March 18th through Friday, March 20th! The IAM department has 10 GDC Expo passes to give away to IAM students. If you are interested in entering by December 13th, take a look at the contest details below to find out how!
Please note: Students will be responsible for all additional costs such as travel, housing/hotel, food, etc.; IAM will only provide a GDC Expo pass.
- You must be a Junior or Senior
- You must be a current IAM student at Columbia College Chicago for the Spring 2020 semester.
Participants MUST provide the following information:
- Full Name and MyColumbia ID
- A typed response, no longer than one page, that answers the following two questions and provide details about how you would be a positive representative for IAM:
- How have you shown leadership skills in the classroom or through other opportunities such as student organizations?
- How have you contributed to the IAM department culture in a positive and supportive manner?
Contest Rules and Agreements:
In exchange for a free GDC Expo pass, winners must take on the following responsibilities and be a positive representative of IAM Columbia College Chicago while doing so:
• Help run the IAM booth at GDC in 4 hour shifts
• Participate in an IAM interview
•. Attend Manifest Spring 2020
Email all contest submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is December 13th
For more information about GDC and the GDC Expo pass, visit their website