- When are my favorite tutors next available hours?
- How can I find a tutor that knows ____?
- Will you do my homework for me?
- Where do I print to to print in Black and White?
- How can I print in color?
- Where do I pick up color prints?
- How many color prints do I get?
- What size of paper can I print on?
- Is there a larger format that I can print on?
LOST AND FOUND, SECURITY RELATED QUESTIONS
- Can you open room “x” for me? I left stuff in there.
- Do you have a lost and found?
- Can I leave my bag here?
- Can I leave my prints here and pick them up tomorrow?
- Can you watch my laptop/stuff for a few hours while I go get food?
HOW DO I QUESTIONS
- How do I use FTP server?
- How do I scan?
- How do I log into a computer?
- How do I burn a disc?
- How do I compress files?
- How can I get on the wifi?
OPEN HOURSWhat are your hours? Our office (RM 101) is staffed Monday-Thursday, 8:30AM-10:00PM; and Friday, 8:30AM-7:00PM. If you are looking for a specific instructor, please check with them in advance as individual hours may vary. The open studio (RM 122) is available Monday-Thursday, 8:30AM-10:00PM; Friday, 8:30AM-7:00PM; and Saturday 9:00AM-5:00PM. Our summer hours are Monday-Thursday, 8:30AM – 10:00PM; and Friday, 8:30AM-7:00PM. We are closed on Saturdays. When is the Game Lab open? The game lab (RM 121) is typically open during normal equipment cave hours (9:00AM-9:30PM), but please note that availability is at the discretion of the staff and the space may be reserved for class use.
EQUIPMENT CHECKOUT QUESTIONS
- How long can I check equipment out for?
- Can I check it out for longer?
- I just returned something. May I check it out again right away?
- Can I just leave my ID with you and take (insert random cable)?
- What types of cameras do you have available?
- What equipment am I authorized to check out?
- What kind of computer do I need for the IAM/Game major
- What software do I need?
- I hear you get free software in IAM?
- When is the equipment cave open?
- How do I use the Equipment?
WHERE ARE PEOPLE ( what’s their schedule? ) QUESTIONS
- Do you know when my teacher is gonna be ready to talk to me?
- Where is such and such person, student offices etc?
- Who is my advisor?
- Is there an IAM advisor I can talk to?
- Do you need my ID to use the Lab?
- Do I need to sign something before I go into the lab?
- I forgot my password how can I have it reset?
- I’m not an IAM or game major. Can I still use the computer lab?
- Is there a computer lab I can use?
- How do I get a job here?
- Do you have presentation board or flash drives for sale?
- Blick Art Materials (42 S. State St.)
- Utrecht Art Supply Store (332 S. Michigan Ave.)
- Columbia College Bookstore (624 S. Michigan Ave.)
- Do I need permission to hang posters?
- What software do you have on the computers?
- What kind of computer do I need?